Saturday, June 12, 2010

Almost 11 months

Can't believe our little baby is almost 11 months and we are now starting to plan his 1st birthday party! He is so much fun!! He isn't walking on his own yet but walks behind anything that will move with him. He does a lot of babbling. Loves to clap and say "yay", drop things and say "uh oh" with one arm up in the air and a really worried look on his face (too cute!), and a lot of non-stop da-das... that better change soon! :)

We took our first trip without him over Memorial Day weekend and left him with Gma & Gpa Schmink and he did great. I think I lost a lot of my milk supply though while I was gone because I didn't pump a whole lot, so once I was back I had to put him on part formula. I nurse him in the morning only now (until he's 1) and today I started giving him whole milk instead of formula and he didn't mind at all.

He's starting to point at everything now. We took him to the St Louis zoo last weekend and he was pointing at all the animals- he loved it! I will have to start taking him to Miller Park Zoo more since its right across town.

My photography business has really picked up so with that and my little monkey, I stay busy! Eric is starting a new job on June 28th- he is moving into HR (still at Country) so he's very excited for the change! His new hours will be 8-4:30...woo hoo! We get to eat dinner at 5 now instead of 6:45!

Here are a few pictures from the month.






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much he is talking! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete