Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards

It time of the year to start deciding on a Christmas card! I have used Shutterfly before for Christmas cards and have always loved their selection. They are running a Holiday Card Promotion where you can get 50 free cards which is awesome! Here are a few that I'm considering this year.




I can't decide if I want to use multiple pictures or just 1 family picture. It poses a problem when I take pictures all the time and have too many to choose from! I do have one family picture that my sister in law took for us though that I really love and might use.

The other dilemna is whether I send a folded story greeting card where we write about the year, or just send the flat cards with the picture.

Decisions Decisions!!

I also need to order another calendar with all the pictures from the year. I ordered one from Shutterfly last year and love it. It is so weird to look at all the pictures from last year though and see how much different Caden looks! It's amazing how much they change all the time.

1 comment:

  1. I also can't decide if I want to do a story greeting card or not! They are nice for my family that lives out of state, but not for those that see us every day.

    ReplyDelete